Friday, October 29, 2010

Hard As Wraps - Update/Review

Last Sunday I blogged about a new Sally  Hansen's Hard as Nails, Hard as Wraps nail polish I purchased which is normally quite pricey but I got at it half price. (Click here to go to that post)

We it's been 5 days since I painted my nails with it and now it's time to tell you the results.  First here are the pictures of my finger nails 5 days after painting it...



Let's see of their 2 claims about their product are true:

1.  FLAWLESS COLOR THAT LASTS (4/5 stars)
As you can see [kind of] see the nail polish has worn off on all finger nails.  They claimed that the color would last longer but for me it lasted about the same time as the cheaper versions of Sally Hansen's I have purchased.  But my with my job and lifestyle (washing poopoo, kids hands, rubbing on hand sanitizer many times a day, shampooing my hair everyday, etc, etc..) Even the toughest, most expensive nail polish won't stay on perfectly for more than 5 days (actually it's started wearing off on the 3rd and 4th day already).

I give a 4/5 because it did last through my working days reasonably well and it's definitely better than those 3 for 15 baht nail polish hehe...I shouldn't compare I know...=D

2.  NAILS THAT WON'T BREAK OR PEEL (5/5 stars)
It also claims that I will get hard nails that won't crack or peel.  Well, guess what!  It actually seems like it's working.  Normally by now my nail polish is off because I've peeled the top layer of the finger nail off (they're terrible like that my nails!).  But even as I try to force to peel my finger nail right now it won't budge!

Anyways, I gota prepare for church tonight.  I'll put on a new layer of nail polish (after removing the old one of course), freshen myself up and head off.  Have a nice weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment