Saturday, October 23, 2010

Simple One Lah

Hi!  Thanks for dropping by! =)

I'm really happy to be excited and inspired about something again.
As I mentioned in my other blog Reign of Glitter this blog is going to be more on makeup and stuff.

*DISCLAIMER*
 I'm no professional or wanna be.  I'm just plain old simple me being excited about something and wanting to share that excitement!

My sister and girlfriends are so far away or so hard to meet up with that this is just a good way to share (I mean do you think Bayu will be interested to hear me babble on about this kind of stuff?!)

So future blogs will include some items I have purchased, what I use, how I use it, cool ideas or videos or sites I've discovered, etc. etc.

It's just gonna be really simple simple stuff because I'm not richie rich HAHA

I wish I could start now but it's ,midnight and I gotta sleep!  The reality or work is waiting for me tomorrow =)

2 comments:

  1. hey sis,

    great blog! sounds exciting! looking forward to all you're going to be putting here. love the read and pink design with the hot lips.

    miss you.
    hazel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lerie! I'm so glad you're still blogging...and this new blog is awesome! Looking forward to what you have to share. *hugs

    ReplyDelete