Saturday, October 23, 2010

Do It Myself Eye Primer

Urban Decay's and Too Faced eye primer is quiet (Was debating in my mind wether to use expensive or pricey and without thinking typed in exspicy)..so yeah expensive/precey =P

So I heard from Charmaine that I could make my own eye primer so I watched several videos on youtube of other youtubers making their own eye primer.  There wasn't one tutorial I followed exactly.  I kind've just got ideas from several videos and made my own combination.

I was happy I had all the ingredients I needed just lying around at home!  I took some pictures on my cellphone (my camera was with Bayu!):

Filled 1/2 the container with body butter, 1/4 with my concealer, and 1/4 with my foundation. And mixed it up with a toothpick until all the lumps are gone.

Here is my finished eye primer among my eyeshadows =)

Purple shadow: on the right no primer
Purple shadow on the left: with primer!
Red shadow on the right: no primer
Red shadow on the left: with primer!

Yay!









No comments:

Post a Comment