Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Pencil Cases Turned Brush Cases

I have quite a collection of eye and face brushes and I wanted to have a cute and safe place for them.  I haven't found any good or affordable brush rolls or cases but I found some really cute pencil cases that I used instead...


It can fit my 6 face/cheek brushes =)



It can fit 11 (and lots more if I had more..hehe)
of my eye and lip brushes.
 It's made from thick cardboard and closes magnetically.
Hmmm.. I'll have to do a future blog on my brushes.  But that's it for now!

I wish I could use it more often but I'll have to wake up earlier to beautify myself...hopefully next school year my work load won't be as tiring.

I've been planning to make my own brush roll (no sewing).  I got the idea from this youtube video.  Maybe during my holidays I could work on it.

Oh by the way I got both pencil cases at AMK Hub.  On the 2nd floor.  The pencil box at a stationary store (I forgot the name of the shop but it sells tons of notebooks) and the pink pencil case at a shop that sells like precious moments stuff...I"m not sure if the name of the shop is Precious Moments of something else.

1 comment: