Friday, October 29, 2010

Stitch Space Organiser

I bought a space organiser to put my cosmetics in.  I bought it at Popular which is like the book store/stationary store that is most common and well known in Singapore (something like B2S in Thailand or Kinokuniya without the stationary).

It is 14" in lenght times 12" in width.  The height is 7.5".  The price was SGD 7.90.

The packaging
Un packaged
"Assembling"  This is like the " hard floor" of the organiser.
tadaaa...can you see my 2 brush cases? =D
From left to right:
My 2 makeup bags, blush and eyeshadow pallettes
My brush guards and 2 brush cases.
Partnerss!  Makeup and work storage..ha!
 Of course I don't just leave them on the floor like that.
This is just for the purpose of picture taking!
 It is cute and helps me store and move my makeup around the house all at one go =) HAHA why would I move it around the house?  Well, sometimes I put on my make up in the bedroom and other times I put it on in the living room.

See, I'm a very simple person all the makeup/cosmetics I own in the world can fit into one small space.  Of course that doesn't include my nail polish, nail polish remover, hair products, other body parts products...LoL....

Little by little I shall collect =P

1 comment: