Tuesday, November 2, 2010

B4 and AFTER!

I brought my make up to work and while waiting for the bus to bring me to the evangelistic meeting...I just put it on.  I decided to take a picture before my make up and after.  I've got to go soon so I can't go into details about what I used yet coz of lack of time!.... but yeah one reason I love make up it covers my spots!!

Before as in just moisturizer on me face...

After....as in all the junk on me face! haha...





This was yesterday's look (Just the eyeshadow has changed)


2 comments:

  1. suay mak loey!!!! especially the last pic! love you sis. can't wait till you come and we can put on make up together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. by the way, i was just telling richmond that you are no where near fat! don't know what that bulexlex person was thinking. =)

    ReplyDelete