Saturday, November 13, 2010

Check this out!


Click on the picture above to go this wonderful site I discovered!  I can buy products I've been wanting but couldn't find here in SG or Asia!...The price is REAAALLLyY seriously good compared to drugstore make ups even!

I got a bunch of stuff already and I can't wait to blog on it once my break comes =)

But yeah I was seriously ecstatic when I came across this page accidentally...I forgot how but it was fate! haha...actually it was through some random Singaporean's blog I came across where she mentioned she said she bought Covergirl's Lashblast Mascara from this site.

I also wrote a testimonial so you can read how I feel about it by going to the testimonial section =) ...I juuuuust wrote it so it still needs to be approved =P

Have a nice day and week!

2 comments:

  1. I love this site too Lerz! Hahaha! We can even go shopping online together. Thanks to skype, webcams, speakers and microphones!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you see the Nyx gliterry palette? How do you think that will be?

    ReplyDelete