Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Makeup Face Routine

Just want to share with you on what I apply on my face before apply eye, cheek and lip make up.  Basically my focus is to cover my spots and try to make it last long as I have ridiculous oily face.

So here's a before and after picture and the products I used with a little explanation:

I don't really wanna show such a large close up picture of my face but...what to do? hehehe

Before
After...then I put my eye, cheek and lip make up this is just the "foundation" 


Products used (from left to right and in this order on my face):
  1. Sephora's Make up primer - helps mattify areas that become oily and to keep make up together longer. I apply this all over my face.
  2. BB Cream - from Nature Republic (Korean Brand).  It's in between a foundation and a tinted moisturiser.  It supposedly help acne prone skin and reduces redness. I apply this all over my face.
  3. ZA's concealer (#2) - I apply this on my spots and scars, under eye area, etc. It is of a liquid consistency
  4. Revlon's Mineral Foundation - My dermatologist told me to avoid using liquid products on my face so I use loose powder foundation as thick foundation makes me break out.  I apply this with my Kabuki brush all over my face. It also helps to set my concealer.
  5. Make Up Forever Concealer Pallette - I use this to cover whatever spot are still visible.
  6. Garnier's Light Face powder - This is new to me I used to use Oriental Princess's loose powder.  I apply this with my face brush to set the rest of the make up.  This powder is pretty good but I'm still searching for a better one.  At least it doesn't make me break out.
This is just the latest way I "do" my face.  Before this I only used any concealer on hand (Face Shop's one is good), Revlon's Mineral Foundation and Oriental Princess Loose Powder.  This face routine lasts much longer and has better coverage for me though...still trying to improve and will share when I find anything better.

Of course I also put moisturizer and sunblock before anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment